2017 Junior Trojans Spread Offense Camp
For Offensive Line, Running Backs, Quarterbacks, Wide Receivers & Tight Ends
Helmet, Shoulder Pads, Shorts, Mouthpiece
Wednesday, June 14
Thursday, June 15
Friday, June 16
TIME: 6:30 – 9:00 pm
Oak Ridge High School Stadium
El Dorado Hills, CA
Register before June 1 – $159.00
Register after June 1 – $175.00
Walk up Registration – $199.00
GRADE: Football players entering 4th through 8th grade
EQUIPMENT: Helmet, Shoulder Pads, Shorts, Football Jersey and Mouthpiece
Helmet/Shoulder Pads will be used for the duration of the camp. Equipment will be used to maintain a controlled environment, focusing on player safety. Contact remains above the waist and players stay on their feet.
Players are responsible for providing their own equipment
The Jr. Trojan Spread Offense Camp will group players by age, grade, and experience. This camp will focus on installing the Spread Offense at the Youth Football Level. This is the offense the Jr. Trojans are installing this coming year. Oak Ridge installed this offense last year, and it resulted in a record breaking offense. Get a head start on learning the Oak Ridge Offense!
Jr. Trojan Spread Offense Camp Features:
- Mark Watson, Chris Jones, and Eric Cavaliere will host along with selected Oak Ridge High School Coaches and players.
- Learn from outstanding high school coaches at a 10:1 player to coach ratio.
- Our football camp is for the seasoned veteran and the beginner. The camp stresses the Spread Offense, individual technique and fundamentals.
- Our detailed, individual instruction and comprehensive drills will have players confident, better prepared and eager to take the field next season.
- Learn the Spread Offense, Read-Option Run Game and Passing Game in an up-tempo, no-huddle, gun offense. Our players loved learning this offense. Fun to install, and fun to watch.