2018 Quarterback School
Tuesday, June 26, 8:30-11:00 am
Wednesday, June 27, 8:30-11:00 am
Oak Ridge High School
El Dorado Hills, CA
The Quarterback position is very special to football. It requires detailed fundamentals unique to the position. The QB School is for both the experienced quarterback and for the individuals who want to try out for the position.
Quarterback School is open to football players entering 3rd through 9th grade.
Quarterback School Features:
- One-on-One and small group instruction.
- Continuous position repetitions for each quarterback.
- Intense quarterback preparations for all levels. Both experienced and new quarterbacks.
- Throwing mechanics tailored to each quarterback.
- Quarterback Drops – 1 and 3 step drop out of the Gun and underneath the center.
- Footwork is key for the quarterback and will be stressed.
- Throwing on the run with both sprint-out and play-action throwing.
- Spot Throwing – Hitch, Slant, Quick Out, Streak.
- Run/Pass Reads – Throwing Smoke Screens to Wide Receivers.
- Running the Read Option out of the gun.
- Decision Making – Reading coverages and going through pattern progression.