Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all camps/schools are postponed until further notice.
2020 Advanced Passing and Receiving School
For Quarterbacks, Wide Receivers, Tight Ends, and Running Backs
Monday, July 6, 9:00-11:00 am
Tuesday, July 7, 9:00-11:00 am
Wednesday, July 8, 9:00-11:00 am
Oak Ridge High School
El Dorado Hills, CA
Advanced Passing School is open to football players entering 3rd through 9th grade.
The Advanced Passing and Receiving School will group players by age, grade, and experience. Throwing the football effectively and efficiently takes time to develop. This is an excellent opportunity for all players to get a head start on their football season.
Advanced Passing and Receiving School Features:
- One-on-One and small group instruction.
- Continuous positive repetition for each player.
- Fundamentals are emphasized. All players, regardless of age or ability, receive the same individual instruction.
- Running the Read Options out of the Gun.
- Run/Pass Reads – Throwing Smoke Screens to Wide Receivers.
- Decision Making – Reading coverages and going through pattern progressions.
- Group work between positions will be stressed. Timing between the position is key.
- 7 on 7 competition.